Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Talent - Smarts - Looks - Humor - Athleticism

What an interesting class.  As I look through our La Corona for the Class of '73, many memories are either flooding back or being jogged back.  Good memories which I placed on a shelf while being kept busy with starting a career, getting married, getting divorced, moving, getting married again and now, catching up with people who, I am ashamed to say, I remembered but whom I didn't take the time to keep in touch.

What a cool group of kids we were and what outstanding young men and women you've become (hey, our 40th reunion is two years away, but my life is only half over as is yours, so we're still young men and women!).

This blog is for you, Kofa Kings of '73!  Add comments, add memories, reconnect with old friends and get to know some old ones better.  In two years, we can maybe make a book that we can share with our kids, grandkids, greatgrandchildren......WAIT!   We're not old enough to be grandparents let alone great.....!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment